Monday, May 9, 2011

"Im going to lick your whole face from bottom to top."

Being married is the best. It kind of makes me feel like a freshman at Utah State all over again. We got all new stuff: kitchen, bedroom, living room etc-- just like I did when I started college. And, I have a roommate again-- which is a billion times better than living alone.

Its fun living together in California. Mostly because we havent lived together for three and a half years, so finally spending more than a weekend together is.... AMAZING. And, we get to go to the beach, go on walks, go swimming, watch movies, eat ice cream,  ichat with my family, play kinect, go to Ruby's, wrestle, watch movies, get a haircut for Matt every Sunday, watch the Laker games (no more), roast marshmallows in our fireplace, make breakfast on the weekends together, argue over which TV shows to watch, lay in bed until 3 in the afternoon, and decorate our new apartment.

....................

WE ARE SO IMMATURE, which makes everything hilarious.

Last week, Matt was laying down, and I told him: "Im going to lick your face from bottom to top." Oh, I definitely did. But then his bigger and wetter mouth turned around and soaked my face in spit too. It's even become our new way of threatening each other. Because it's nasty.

That's what we do. Things like that. All the time. And, weird or not, we love it.
(We have to entertain our poor selves somehow).

Like Matt says... "whatev's comf."

We love being married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, LoVe, LOVE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers